Sunday 11 March 2012

Noobs At Their Best

Hi! Hope all the super excited and confused PPC Noobs are doing awesome out there!


Well, I plan to begin with a small introduction about myself being the publisher of this blog,its customary you see and I am a man of traditions and stereotypes,so bear with it!

I am "Noob" like all you guys I am addressing(well,that is the intention),been about one and half years that I have been trying to acquaint myself with all the never ending concepts,techniques,rules etc. etc. about how to manage Pay Per Click accounts(majorly adwords) and thus my definition of PPC has somewhat confined itself to Google Adwords learning and management.

Its the largest paid search advertising model(read that google earned close to 37.8 billion dollars in the year 2011 from advertisers through paid search) and I think that if by any chance I become proficient in profitably investing my employer's money in it,other models would not be too hard to work on!(Classic Noob thinking)..Pfff..!!


Ok,that is all about me and now coming back to being a noob.Is referring to oneself as a "noob" aka "newbie" really derogatory? Is it a word which if someone uses to address you,offends you? Well,I definitely do not think so!

I can live my whole life being referred to as a "noob" but don't mistake it as living life as an "Unkeen Noob". Starting each day with a feeling of being a "rookie" in something which keeps the bread and butter on your table is a sure shot sign that you are looking forward to living a life full of learning and wisdom.If you live with this feeling, you perform every task,read pieces of information with a sole intention of leaning and not as a monotonous chore which is necessary to keep you standing in quest!

It allows and forces one to research, it forces one to relate, to develop a clarity to concepts and be sure,which results in a quality learning experience and gives you pleasure worth cherishing!

Often while surfing through PPC related articles and forums I come across fancy titles like "adwords pro", "PPC experts" blah blah... and I wonder if it actually provides the owners any pleasure?? Well,don't know about them but it sounds insulting to me at least!

Ok,enough of thought about being a "noob" now! Through this channel I want people to address and ask the most basic,silliest and even nonsensical queries which arise in their minds and we(though there is no one except for me at this point of time here) will try to find the best possible solution for it. I wont say that the solution or feedback would be real time but yes,together we will all talk,research and discuss to satisfy our quest for excellence!

Will keep sharing, catch you soon.

Cheers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment